Here is Colin in his new school uniform
And relaxing in front of the TV tonight before dinner
Colin phoned me tonight and sounded so happy and had had a really good day. His "Mum" packed him a good lunch and morning tea and he couldn't finish it all! His teacher said he worked really well in class and was well settled too. He loves his new homework book - four pages per week so that's a page a day he tells me! They're hoping to go skiing on Thursday so I'm sure that I'll have lots more to tell then.
Thanks for all the messages of care that many of you have sent me - I really appreciate it.
5 comments:
he looks like he has settled in well....and looks so comfy.
What a content looking young man, and how cool to be able to go skiing on Thursday...
He sure does look relaxed! How you doing Jenny? I hope you've managed to catch up on some sleep.
Sounds like he is doing well :)
heh heh - he sure looks comfy there ;) Nice he is settled in. Makes it a bit easier to know he's okay.
Post a Comment