Breakfast on Sunday morning at Cafe in the Fog
Playing pool at Ski Haus
Gloves drying after skiing
Colin phoned me tonight to say they were probably going skiing tomorrow and he was moving up from Happy Valley to Rockgarden flat - so no longer in the beginners area! He is sounding soo much better! And I am so grateful to the people who are trying as hard as they can to make him feel at home. And I am equally grateful to all of you who are sending ME words of encouragement
Roll on Friday!
5 comments:
Thats awesome news Jenny and looks like he is enjoying himself. Only four sleeps to go.
Oh that IS good news to hear. I guess as he progresses with his skiing it will all make better sense to him as well.
HUGS Jenny. Just catching up with everyones news and see yours. It must be pulling at the invisible umbilical chord when your 'baby' is homesick. But it is good to hear today he is feeling better and progressed from the beginner slopes. The time will fly I am sure!
WOW it's hard to believe that there was a blizzard up the mountain, when you look at the weather in the photo of Colin eating that yummy looking breakfast (I know it changes fast up there, but you would expect it to be looking a little yuk down the bottom too!).
I have my toes, knees, arms and eyes crossed that the weather improves so you can drive up to see Colin this weekend Jen. Who is taking all the photos for you? They must be a scrapbooker or maybe you have given them strict instructions to photograph "everything". LOL
Post a Comment