Well, Colin went skiing today and is much happier! They spent the entire day at Happy Valley and had a wonderful time and he is as happy as can be this evening, Thank goodness for that.
As for me - one down, nine to go. At least I have Friday off next week. The kids go wild when the wind blows or whenever the weather is bad. The seniors do not seem to be at all worried that they do their Mock Exams in five weekes time. I seem to be the only one worried. Argh!
3 comments:
yippe for skiing and snow, pleased to hear he is happy and not long till you go up for a visit. Was thinking of strategies, maybe some money for each week he stays to go towards a purchase that he has been wanting???
I'm so glad today was better. I think the more purpose he can find in his being there will help him look on the bright side.
Good luck with those recalcitrant seniors!
I'm pleased that the skiing went well. I hope Colin overcomes his homesickness, as it certainly will make him a much stronger person for it. I know it is hard on you, you have to be strong for Colin and we are here for you ;)
Post a Comment