I got a chest infection last week and I felt really sick - I even went to the doctor and she prescribed antibiotics! I don't know when last I had any antibiotics. Anyway, I'm feeling much better now. We had a quiet weekend because I wasn't feeling well but we did go out to a party on Saturday night. We got there about 5pm and there were lots of mums/moms with littlies.
We had a drink and were standing chatting and this lady comes up to me: "Are those your big boys out there?"
Me: thinking what have they done? "Yeeees" I said tentativley
Lady: "I want to tell you what fantastic boys they are! They've been playing with my little boys (around a year old) and playing with him so nicley, making sure he comes to no harm. If you want to lend them to me for a few hours, I'll pay them to look after my baby"
Now I know they're pretty good boys but this was just marvelous! I was so proud of them! And they want to go and play with the baby in the holidays ... "and we don't even want the pay," they said, "it was just fun playing with him!"
5 comments:
Fantastic! Proud Mummy!
Always great to hear the good about our children. Good on them.
Oh thats so nice about your boys! :) Bummer about the chest infection though - it seems to be going around. I've a couple of friends afflicted with it and my 2 kids have got bad chesty coughs. Glad you've got it beat now.
What a lovely thing and they're not worried abt being paid either. Lovely boys.
Glad you got that chest infection out of the way before school hols.
Hope you are feeling better and have kicked that chest infection goodbye ...
What a proud mother moment ... warm fuzzies!!!!
Post a Comment