Saturday, September 15, 2007

ScrapPink


Only two weeks to go to this wonderful event! If you live in New Zealand and haven't yet signed up, I would like to encourage you to find a crop near you and go along for a fun day. There are lots of fun activities planned as well as a great raffle for some really good prizes. Tickets will cost $3 each or 4 for $10. The prize line-up is solid… a Xyron Design Runner & Cartridge, 4 Cuttlebugs, 3 Sizzix/Ellison Design Tag-a-Longs with Sizzlits Alphabet Sets, 2 Tag-a-Long Starter Kits and several smaller prizes. You do not have to attend a ScrapPink event to purchase some raffle tickets - you can buy some from any of the organisers, KiwiScraps or myself.
There will be lots of great product to buy (some proceeds to Breast Cancer Research in NZ), make 'n" takes, games, projects and of course a "pink pack" for a LOTD prize. Further, all LOTDs will be entered in the national competition. And for those in my Paper, Scissors, Crop group there will be a fun prize draw for just creating a "pink" l/o (as usual).
So, find yourself a crop to attend - there is even an online one at Scrapbook Outlet and have fun while supporting a very worthy cause

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't realise there was a raffle running! I hope you have a wonderful event Jenny.

BTW I've just tagged you to tell us 6 interesting things about yourself.