The first week of the holidays has passed and it rained most days. The boys went to holiday club at BigAir gym on Tuesday morning and had lots of fun and they're going back again tomorrow. They've baked cakes most days too so we've also been eating lots of cake! The rest of the time they have played quite happily together on the PSP, PS2 or cards or watched TV. It is so pleasant when they don't bicker.
ScrapPink was yesterday and it was great fun. Forty ladies packed KiwiScraps and scrapped all day. I did four single l/os and one double one. One of the l/os was a challenge at the ScrapPink online crop we had on Friday night.
Thankful - for the SBO challenge 
And my pink l/o for SBO (just had to print the journalling)
Cancer Day - which was my entry at KS pink challenge - it does have pink - just look closely!
For our Tenth anniversary here
And Laptops from our Tauranga holiday 
And Jenny - Daylight Saving has started now (YAY!) so we're eleven hours ahead of you
7 comments:
looks like a very productive day Jenny :-) love how you scrapped the 'cancer day' one! & I saw the pink!
You had a good productive crop Jenny and yes I can see the pink as well!
Great lo's. Sounds like a very good day was had.
Lots got done!! Sounds like everyone had a great time too ;-)
Hi Jenny, fantastic layouts all of them...especially like the thankful one, the four pics grouped together like that is cool.
How lovely of the lady at the party to seek you out and praise your boys like that...and of course fantastic that they took such an interest in the wee fella!
Joseph has just learn't to make choc chip cookies by himself these holidays...so proud of himself, they are delicious too and I'm fearing for my waistline rofl!! We need to work a bit more on the clearing up after bit though!!!
Jenny, I don't think your comments like me as this has taken me three goes. LOL!!
Sounds like a lovely crop & wow what great layouts. Good on you for getting all that journaling down.
Cheers
Paula
LOVE your thankful layout Jenny! The photos are gorgeous!!! And I really love the background paper on your pink layout :)
Post a Comment