Thursday, September 06, 2007

Adult Leaners' Week

This week in New Zealand is Adult Learners' Week. There is a static display of learners' work down at the library; today there were demonstrations and more static displays at North City Plaza (I spent two hours there doing a couple of scrapbooking pages) and tonight was the Awards evening. Thanks to three of my wonderful past learners, I won an Exceptional Adult Educator Commedation!

Yes, I am pleased and so my heartfelt thanks to Yvonne, Jacqui and Helen for your very kind words about me. For those of you who don't know, I have been teaching scrapbooking classes at the Adult Education College for the last two years and it was three of my great new scrappers who nominated me.

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh wow that is fantastic! Congratulations Jenny! It sounds like an interesting demonstration to be involved in.

Unknown said...

WTG Jenny that is fantastic. That must have made your day. At least the adults appreciate your teaching even if the teenagers don't.

Monique said...

Big congratulations Jenny, its so nice you are being appreciated for all your time and work sharing this wonderful hobby with others.

Enjoy!

Penny said...

Congratulations Jenny! :) It's so nice to have good feedback like this.

Keryn Campbell said...

congratulations Jenny. Isn't it wonderful to be awarded for something you do because you love it.

Roo said...

Congrats Jenny on the award. Way to go you.

Paula said...

WTG Jenny. You should be very proud.