Well, here we are in Queenstown on my birthday! The boys bought me some stuff at the visitor shop last night, Adrian gave me a new nightie (how did he guess it was just what I wanted?), my parents gave me some cash. I had two happy birthday text messages and a phone call and an email from the Miles'. We're off to Arrowtown and then lunch at a winery before meeting Lara and Nik later on
Update: well we didn't make it to the winery but still had a lovely lunch.
The boys tried some gold panning but without success. Tonight I met up with Lara and Nik (two "scrapping club" friends) and we had dessert and a Fraise (strwaberry flovoured bubbly) and a long chat. Ross wanted to know how come I have so many friends around New Zealand! I just explained that it's my "scrapbooking club"!! 
Update: well we didn't make it to the winery but still had a lovely lunch.
Thanks to everyome who emailed or sent text messages - it was great receiving them
No comments:
Post a Comment