CC was hot, the Mega Crop was not! It was noisy, it was unorganised. Someone did the introduction of the tutors which I feel should have been done by David. There was also a quiz which was a waste of time because all she did was pull a name out of the basket for the winner. Because of the noise you couldn't hear her either. She didn’t speak loudly enough, she wasn’t dynamic enough to get that many scrappers excited, the make ‘n takes were a complete waste of time. Personally, I felt that every one who dressed up should have got a small prize; she could also have gone round to each of the groups who were dressed up and spoken to them and announced their choice of name etc.

As for the rest - WOW! Cathy Z was delightful, Ali was sweet and helpful and Donna was so funny. I didn't finish anything: I wonder if I will! In fact, I haven't even looked at the product bags we were handed in Cathy's classes. These were design talks rather than create classes. I do have some photos though.


Donna had these cute little craft drills that we played with. I'd love one - but I'd never use it again!
It was fantastic meeting so many online friends - we had fun at One Red Dog etc
1 comment:
cool cool and more cool.
Post a Comment