I've been really busy since school went back - my hours have increased so I have four classes now (last year I had three). The increase in time is more than 25% though - seems like 200%! I am doing a digital camera course at the local Community Education; hopefully I'll be able to use my camera with all its functions at the end.
At Intermediate, the pupils earn "Merits" for example, when they get 99/100 on Basic facts, they get a Basic Facts Merit. Well, Ross got his within a week of being there.
Colin loves his new teacher - Mark Kyne - and I am pleased as I asked for Colin to be in his class.
Adrian is very busy at work but loving it. He is doing a Web Page design course at Com Ed and is enjoying that too.
I had some news from my sister-in-law this week: she and my niece are going on a three day scrapping cruise!! That sounds so wonderful and I am envious of the two of them
1 comment:
it's amazing how much work 25% more actually equates to in teaching! Well done for Ross & good on you for requesting a teacher for Colin! I'd love to do a web page design course - love to understand this whole internet thing better!
Post a Comment